Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Chithead's 2003 Corvette Z06

1. Back To Top    #71
    Real Name
    Supreme Lord Ruler
    Vehicle
    2019 Toyota Avalon

Re: Chithead's 2003 Corvette Z06

wwwhhhhaaatttt.......those look excellent.
    A man cannot become a hero until he can see the root of his downfall

2. Back To Top    #72
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

Re: Chithead's 2003 Corvette Z06

Well. Inspired by the recent subwoofer acquisition... made the decision to go for one of the Focal ES component sets. But which one? I didn't realize they had so many offerings in that ES/Power/K2/Elite series. The only thing for sure, is... if we're switching things up, I want a midrange. They offer both a 3" and 4" midrange in that particular lineup, but always been a fan of the larger midranges. Found a decent price on a set of their ES 100 K from Woofers Etc. - have ordered a good amount from them before, and definitely trusted their offerings. Package arrived yesterday, opened it up, took out the box... and it is NOT the ES 100 K I ordered. There is a letter though... saying they upgraded me to the newest ES 100 KE set!!! Wow! Wasn't expecting that at all, very cool of them to do this. Now to figure out where to put these badboys:

They are a good bit larger than I anticipated. Pillar installation is going to be... quite the undertaking. May have to reconsider putting them in the doors along with whichever midbass choice occurs down the road.
    Are you not entertained?!?!